Monday, September 26, 2011

The other Olsen


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Images via Nylon Magazine

I just really, really like her... As a seasoned MK & A believer, (we have the same birthday. Gemini's!) for me it is somewhat startling looking at Elizabeth's face. She very much resembles her sisters, but is... I don't know. Better looking? Taller? Smiles with her teeth? Whatever the case may be, I can't wait to see her movie Martha Marcy May Marlene.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definately think she is better looking...but still has that "Olsen" look.

Laura Hunter-Thomas said...

She's gorgeous! Can't wait to see more of her.

Just in case you're interested, I'm giving away a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag on my blog. Details here: http://www.beautynotbull.com/2011/09/lv-giveaway-update.html

:)

Laura x